Dave's Guns is no longer open to the general public. At present strictly an Internet Business. We still do consignments and run Gunbroker and EBay Auctions. Any customers with transactions in process, i.e., Suppressor Orders and Consignments can contact us via email and or telephone for appointments.
We at Dave's Guns have for the most part enjoyed our 25 years of serving the Spokane Area and look forward to our move to Florida. Thank you.
Dave's Guns is Moving!
After many attempts to sell the business and "Kissing a Lot of Frogs",
we have decided to relocate Dave's Guns with us to Florida.
In the mean time, we are selling inventory on-line through Gunbroker.com under user name Daves Guns &
eBay under user name DavesGuns45. Check us out as we have Tons to sell prior to moving!
(Appointment Only For In-Store Consignments or Purchases, Call and or Email)
(509)467-4850 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave's Guns is a small retail Gun Shop, family owned and licensed for 25 years. Located along the Spokane River, just outside Spokane, in Eastern Washington State. We sell quality new, used and consignment firearms as well as ammunition & accessories.
Storefront Hours Suspended: 10AM - 6PM Wednesday thru Friday. Saturday 10 - 4 Pacific Time. Closed Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays
Driving Directions From Spokane: Interstate 90 to Division St. (Hwy 395) North to Francis (Hwy. 291), West 9 Miles, just before the Nine Mile Dam, next to the Nine Mile Falls Store/Gas Station in the Old Nine Mile Falls Post Office.
Dave's Guns Consignment Policy:
Local customers are encouraged to use Dave's Guns when choosing to sell their firearms. Dave's offers both local foot traffic and 20,000 monthly Internet visitors the opportunity to view your firearm. In addition to store and internet traffic Dave's has an excellent record of selling consignment items through On-Line Internet Auction sites such as www.Gunbroker.com. As the consignee, you will net 75% of the Nationally Advertised Selling Price of your consignment. The remaining 25% goes to Dave's to cover Internet Posting, Auction Fee's, Insurance Costs, general overhead and profit.
By consigning your firearm with us, you are afforded the best opportunity to sell your gun at the best price to someone who is legally allowed to possess it. Please be certain you want to consign your items as a $40 Transfer Fee is charged for firearms returned/transferred back to the original consignee as well as any costs for cleaning, repairs or auction posting fee's.
In the twenty plus years of being a Licensed Firearms Dealer, we have seen the climate for guns change. More stringent laws on who can possess firearms, and how they can be transferred, has forced criminal elements to obtain their guns through means other than licensed dealers. If you choose to transfer or sell a firearm privately, be certain the party is legally allowed to possess guns, is of the proper age to receive the firearm (18 for long guns and 21 for handguns in Washington State) and a resident of your state. Contact local law enforcement or the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco & Firearms for clarification as needed.
Should you choose to maximize your price potential and minimize your risk by consigning you gun with us, a consignment form is available for your review. Firearms requiring cleaning and/or repairs will have those costs deducted from the final selling price. This is in addition to our 25% consignment fee.
Consigned guns are transferred to the shop both for insurance and legal purposes. Retrieval of firearms requires them to be transferred back to the consignee, requiring completion of Federal & State paperwork. The $40 transfer fee does apply. Additional Consignment information is posted on our Used/Pre-Owned Firearms Page.
Mary & Dave
Due to the extended time frame for the processing Dave's has stopped selling suppressors.
Those who have orders in will be filled accordingly.
12604 N Nine Mile Road
Post Office Box 603
Nine Mile Falls, WA 99026
Phone: 509-467-4850 Fax: 509-467-7591
Storefront Hours Suspended!
10AM - 5PM Wednesday - Friday
Saturday 10AM - 4PM.
Storefront Closed Sunday, Monday & Tuesday
Copyright 2009 -